Quaestio Capital Management SGR S.p.A. Unipersonale
Quaestio Capital Management SGR S.p.A. Unipersonale is a Milan-based regulated Asset Management Company (SGR), authorized by Bank of Italy and Consob, dedicated to the management of institutional clients’ assets.
Quaestio SGR is registered with the Italian register of management companies in accordance with article 35 of Legislative Decree no. 58/1998, under no. 43 of section of UCITS management companies and under no. 149 of section of alternative investment funds management companies.
The Management Company has established a branch in Luxembourg, Quaestio Capital Management SGR SpA Unipersonale - Luxembourg Branch (the “Luxembourg Branch”) situated at 5, Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies’ Register (RCSL), under no. B 212318.
Quaestio SGR is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quaestio Holding S.A., a public limited liability company incorporated in Luxembourg and governed by Luxembourg law, with registered office at 8, Rue de Beggen, L-1220 Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies’ Register (RCSL), under no. B 99179.
The shareholders structure of Quaestio Holding S.A. is the following:
- Fondazione Cariplo (37.65%)
- Locke S.r.l. (22%)
- Cassa Italiana di Previdenza ed Assistenza dei Geometri Liberi Professionisti (18%)
- Direzione Generale Opere Don Bosco (15.60%)
- Fondazione Cassa dei Risparmi di Forlì (6.75%).
The board of Quaestio SGR is composed as follows:
- Alessandro Penati (President)
- Paolo Petrignani (CEO)
- Massimo Tosato
- Filippo Cicognani
- Diego Buono
- Matteo Campellone
- Claudio Marangio
- Francesco Ceci
Quaestio SGR manages the following funds:
- Quaestio Capital Fund e Quivis Capital Fund: two UCITS V umbrella funds domiciled in Luxembourg;
- Quamvis S.C.A. SICAV-FIS: an AIF umbrella fund domiciled in Luxembourg;
- European Equity Fund: a UCITS V fund domiciled in Italy;
- Atlante e Atlante II: two closed-end AIFs domiciled in Italy and reserved to Professional Investors.