Quaestio Capital SGR S.p.A.
Quaestio Capital SGR S.p.A. is a Milan-based regulated Asset Management Company (SGR), authorized by Bank of Italy and Consob, dedicated to the management of institutional clients’ assets.
Quaestio SGR is registered with the Italian register of management companies in accordance with article 35 of Legislative Decree no. 58/1998, under no. 43 of section of UCITS management companies and under no. 149 of section of alternative investment funds management companies.
The Management Company has established a branch in Luxembourg, Quaestio Capital Management SGR S.p.A. - Luxembourg Branch (the “Luxembourg Branch”) situated at 5, Allée Scheffer, L-2520 Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies’ Register (RCSL), under no. B 212318.
Quaestio SGR is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Quaestio Holding S.A., a public limited liability company incorporated in Luxembourg and governed by Luxembourg law, with registered office at 8, Rue de Beggen, L-1220 Luxembourg, registered with the Luxembourg Trade and Companies’ Register (RCSL), under no. B 99179.
The shareholders structure of Quaestio Holding S.A. is the following:
- Fondazione Cariplo (27.65%)
- Senior Management (32%)
- Cassa Italiana di Previdenza ed Assistenza dei Geometri Liberi Professionisti (18%)
- Direzione Generale Opere Don Bosco (15.60%)
- Fondazione Cassa dei Risparmi di Forlì (6.75%).
The board of Quaestio SGR is composed as follows:
- Alessandro Penati (Presidente)
- Paolo Petrignani (Amministratore Delegato)
- Massimo Tosato (Amministratore Delegato)
- Filippo Cicognani
- Gianluigi Costanzo
- Renato Ferrari
- Claudio Marangio
- Roberto Romanin Jacur
- Carlo Corradini
Quaestio SGR manages the following funds:
- Quaestio Capital Fund e Quaestio International Funds: two UCITS V umbrella funds domiciled in Luxembourg;
- Quaestio Alternative Funds: an AIF umbrella fund domiciled in Luxembourg;
- Quaestio PIR Small Cap: a UCITS V fund domiciled in Italy;
- Atlante e Italian Recovery Fund: two closed-end AIFs domiciled in Italy and reserved to Professional Investors.